4/15/08

Gross

I'd just like to say, right now, that turkey is the greatest sandwich ingredient on the face of this planet. Not to belittle ham and roast beef and that stuff, but turkey by far kicks butt. And if you disagree, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, and I will respect your opinion. But as I have just said that I'm not always right and other meats are enjoyable, if you comment on this trying to just bash my preference in sandwich fillings, I will kill anyone you have ever known. And that includes just people you've passed on the streets. So basically I will annihilate any city that you have ever lived in.

To the government keeping tabs on this, that was totally a joke. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I wanted to.

That being said, there is one thing that just ruins all sandwiches. Bologna.

And I don't even know the correct way to spell it. I mean, I've seen "bologna," as well as "baloney." It's so odd. That's how much of a mystery bologna is. No one knows how it's actually spelled. Or even how it's created.

Gross.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Cavallaro said...

Oscar myer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a That's how I remember how to spell it. :-D

Anonymous said...

There's a city named Bologna. Tsktsk.

... I love turkey, though. It's awesome. Even if it does make you sleepy and fat.