3/19/08

They Just Keep Getting Younger

So my twelve-year-old sister now has a MySpace account.

And while I was skeptical at first, because of the online dangers, she at least asked my permission and asked my help to make hers as private as possible.

And I did. I did everything I could to make her account as private as humanly possible. Though there are some stupid hackers out there, it still makes it so that you can't add her unless you know her.

Seriously, though... twelve years old? I mean, you already have a Gaia account, a Neopets account, something having to do with dolls, and every other thing on the Internet.

I tend to find this slightly retarded..

But it's her life. I can give her advice and protect her when she's stupid, but that's really all I can do.

At any rate, I just had these random thoughts and had to talk to people about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D< yea i was all bleh about her having one... but... oh wellz